View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:36 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from [email protected]. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Problems registering or logging in ... check here 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 112 time
Unread post Problems registering or logging in ... check here
If you have landed in this thread then you may be having problems registering.

Here is the process

You fill in the fields on the registration form, and provided your mail ID is not already associated with a forum account and the forum account name you have selected is available - your account will be set up.

You will be sent an activation email from [email protected].

This will contain a link that you need to click on to activate your account.

If you don't click this link you won't be able to log in

Once you click the link your account will be activated and you will be able to log in. :thumbup:

Please can all members remember to include their location in their profile when they register. Failure to do so will mean any posts you make in the sales/wanted sections will be deleted without warning. Repeated use of those forums with no location data will lead to access being removed.

If you are having any issue registering or logging in then please use the Contact Us link at the top of the page and send us a message including:

- the forum name you are trying to register with
- the mail ID you used to register with
- a description of the issue you are having

Just sending a message with "I can't log in" is not going to help - we need the details please ;)

Cheers

WOC Admin

:salut:

Member of the YCHJCYA2PDTHFH club.... you can be one as well just PM me. ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Unread post Re: Problems registering or logging in ... check here
JUST ADDING THIS QUICK NOTE.

IF YOUR MAIL IS TREATING EMAIL FROM THE SITE AS SPAM THEN YOU WON'T SEE ANY MAILS FROM THE WOC FORUM.

THIS INCLUDES ALL SUPPORT MAILS AS THEY COME FROM THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS.

We keep seeing "Contact Us" requests with "I can't login in" as the only description - see above in the previous post we need more to go on if you want help.

Since people KEEP sending the same message, and I have responded in an email as to the data that is needed to help them, I can only assume that they are not seeing the mails from [email protected]... or not reading them... or ignoring them...

PEOPLE - CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTERS. SUBSCRIPTION MAILS, REMINDERS, ACTIVATION MAILS AND SUPPORT MAILS ALL COME FROM [email protected]

IF YOU DON'T RESPOND WITH MORE MEANINGFUL DATA ON SUPPORT REQUESTS THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Another common problem.
  • Somebody forgets their password....
  • They try 3 or 4 favourite passwords, but nothing seems to work.... if only they could remember what they had used :scratch:
  • Meanwhile the Freeforums software detects a hacking attempt and activates Captcha for that login
  • Person keeps trying to log in a few more times - not noticing the message indicating they have exceeded their failed login limit, which can be reset by using the Captcha below the login area
  • Person requests new password - but still this doesn't work, since the Captcha still needs to be used to unlock the site security
  • Person thinks that the WOC is **** and doesn't return, cursing the day they ever tried login in...

So if you see this:

You need enter your login details, click on the play link in the Captcha and then type in whatever it displays next in the box below the play button. That will unlock the hack detect and allow you to login normally.

This feature is used to stop automated hacking software attacking user accounts using random password generators...

Simples..... or so I thought :roll: . It always pays to READ WHAT IS ON THE SCREEN, RATHER THAN ASSUME YOU KNOW BEST :)

Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Have thanks: 132 time
One more thing everyone.
Could you please just use the "Contact us" link for the reason it is intended, to let us know if you're having problems logging in/posting etc...
NOT TO ASK WHAT PELLETS/SCOPE/TOILET TISSUE TO BUY. These e-mails will be ignored, if you can post on the forum post your questions there.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]