View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:43 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from [email protected]. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Weihrauch owner 
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 1 time
Unread post New Weihrauch owner
Hi, I've recently bought a HW110 .177, my first Weihrauch. Sadly, I've came to the conclusion it had to be returned to have the power reset. It's only putting out 10.6 ft ibs with 8.44 gr pellets and less than 11 ft lbs with JSB Exact Heavies, the highest energy of 30 pellet types tested so far. I could put up with the lower power if I was getting good groupings at long range with medium/heavy pellets, but I'm not.

As for my general interests, I'm into anything related to ballistics and how to improve accuracy and consistency. I bought the HW110 because I wanted a practical gun - one that was reasonably compact that I wouldn't worry about getting wet - but one that would perform at long range. I was tempted to buy the HW100 (even though it didn't meet my criteria) but I went for the HW110 because I found the HW100 too unwieldy (I don't like carbines) and I'd still be fussing over keeping it clean and dry. I'll post my thoughts and findings on the HW110 in more detail when the gun is back and I've had time to retest it and get over my initial disappointment.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 pm
UberWOCer

Have thanks: 21 time
Unread post Re: New Weihrauch owner
Welcome to the WOC buddy
Seems like a few are having problems with their HW110
Keep us posted

HW 90 .22 ( Now rebuilt and fully sorted )
HW 85 Mk 1 .22 1987
HW 85 Mk 1 .22 1986
HW 80 .22 Vortek kitted
HW 80 Mk1 .22 1983 Wonky Donky Tuned
HW 80 Mk1 .177 1982 Wonky Donky Tuned

Quite a Few More

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:29 pm
SupremaWOCer

Have thanks: 848 time
Unread post Re: New Weihrauch owner
Hi Tony .... welcome to the WOC! :thumbup:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:38 pm