View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:40 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from [email protected]. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 HW100 factory power setting 
UnterWOCer

Have thanks: 2 time
Unread post HW100 factory power setting
Anyone out there got any idea what power level the HW100 is set at by the factory.

I e-mailed Mr Weihrauch asking him the same question and also the date of manufacture of my rifle. The reply I received was vague to say the least.

To the date of manufacture question it said "The rifle was delivered in 2016".

To the power level question it said "The power was set at less than 12ft/lbs"

The questions I asked about what pellets were used to test the rifle and what results were achieved was completely ignored.

Anyone got any idea what quality control measures are used by Weihrauch?

The hull cartridge website is next to useless as far a info on Weihrauch airguns is concerned.
All replies appreciated. :bang:

Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:16 pm
OberWOCer

Have thanks: 31 time
Unread post Re: HW100 factory power setting
11.5 with weihrauch ft pellets . That is what is on my sheet from HC

Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:08 pm
UnterWOCer

Have thanks: 5 time
I had 11.4 from HC, HW100KT .177 using Weihrauch FT Special Pellets.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 pm
UnterWOCer

Thanks for the replies guys.

Bob

Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:22 pm
UnterWOCer

I had sod all from HC with my new 100.

Bri

Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:21 pm
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 1 time
Sorry to drag this back up again...

Looking to buy a new HW100 and spoke to hull about the same thing and was advised around 11.5 with Weihrauch 8.64 grains.

Is this not a little close to the limit?

Bisley Magnums will be extremely close to 12, after the rifle beds in I would not be surprised if most creep over.

Why do Weihrauch set it so high with mid weight pellets?

Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:47 am
UnterWOCer

Have thanks: 8 time
This is quite an important issue when you consider the cost of these rifles and the very poor information from H C.
I would like to know exactly who installs the anti tamper. Both my rifles was set very close to the limit and in a very short time was liable to put me in trouble. As it was I was obliged to correct the situation myself voiding my guarantee because I do not trust HC to touch my rifle.
There most be a large number of people using these rifles unaware of the fact that all HC is interested in is where they them selves have traded an over powered rifle.
Would another supplier not fit the anti tamper? It may be better to find another source.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:52 pm
NeuWOCer

Ratty47 wrote:
This is quite an important issue when you consider the cost of these rifles and the very poor information from H C.
I would like to know exactly who installs the anti tamper. Both my rifles was set very close to the limit and in a very short time was liable to put me in trouble. As it was I was obliged to correct the situation myself voiding my guarantee because I do not trust HC to touch my rifle.
There most be a large number of people using these rifles unaware of the fact that all HC is interested in is where they them selves have traded an over powered rifle.
Would another supplier not fit the anti tamper? It may be better to find another source.

I am going to my local shop in the morning to look at a new HW100 and had planned to buy it, but not sure I will walk out of the shop with a new HW100 tomorrow.

If it shoots anywhere near 12 with magnums I will be walking away as this is borderline illegal, and it is just stupid to buy a gun knowing it is borderline illegal and cannot be adjusted, or has to go back to HC so they can rectify a situation that could have been avoided at manufacture and testing.

The chap I spoke to at HC said they are set to 11.5, and will shoot 11.7 with magnums. I find this hard to believe but we will see tomorrow.

I really hope it is well below 12 as I do want one, they are the dogs!!

Anyone else bought a new HW100 T recently in .177 and chronod it with 10.6 grains or there abouts??

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:58 pm
UnterWOCer

Have thanks: 0 time
Lol set 11.5 then only go to 11.7 both Bisley magnums that guy is full of sht it will be on the border m8 11.14/15 if not over. Hope you get a hood one pal.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:10 pm
UnterWOCer

Predicted tx sorry lol

Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:11 pm
NeuWOCer

Hope so, but even if I do think I will buy a spare hammer assembly, use it to keep the rifle legal, and keep the original in case of a warranty repair. Best of both worlds :)

Hull can kiss my o-ring :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:43 pm
UnterWOCer

Lol let us know how you get on with it. Atb

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:53 am
NeuWOCer

Popped in today.

My RFD is ordering 2 brand new .177 T flavours for tomorrow. The guy is brilliant, he will chrono it for me and has said he is able to turn it down if the worst happens and it is close to the limit.

Get my choice of 3 stocks tomorrow as well.

Took a half day off work so can take it to the range :)

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 pm
UnterWOCer

Excelent m8 result atb

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:49 pm
NeuWOCer

My only concern when thinking about it is how he plans to change the power without removing anti tamper?

Only things I can think of is changing length of spring (wont list details but you know which one I mean.

Or adjust the Reg, he said he can get around .75 up or down so this seems the most likely.

Think I will get my RFD to order me a hammer assy so I can keep under 12 myself. I really dont want the rifle messed about with like that, Weihrauch set the reg to this pressure for a reason!

I can see why anti tamper was introduced (to stop idiots turning up the power) but for law abiding sensible people who want to stay legal it really is a pain in the rear and flies in the face of the end goal!

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next