View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:41 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from [email protected]. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 need help installing HW globe front sight 
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 0 time
Unread post need help installing HW globe front sight
recently got my front factory HW globe front sight

I am having a heckuva time mounting it on the dove tail of my hw95, the sight base is too tight, and or it doesn't have enough "purchase" to slide onto the rail

the globe sight base has no "give", the base is one piece and it doesn't open up on the bottom at all

the standard post sight that came with the gun is similar, but that sight is easy to put on and tap with a rubber mallet

this new globe sight is impossible to get on, no amount of force or cussing will make it happen

could be faulty part

any thoughts?

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:00 pm
SupremaWOCer

Have thanks: 342 time
Unread post Re: need help installing HW globe front sight
Hi,

Weihrauchs have a wider rail so some of your standard 9-11mm accessories that are one piece tend not to fit without a bit of help from a file.

Digger.

BSA R10 Super Carbine .177 Hawke Airmax 30 4-16X50
HW97KT .177 V Glide MTC Viper 10X44
Daystate pulsar OS .177 Falcon Menace 4-18X44

Proud member of YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
UberWOCer

Have thanks: 30 time
Some undersize ones will fit if you heat them up if its not miles out.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:37 pm
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 0 time
thanks Gents, according to the retailer where I purchased the gun, the front rail is 7.5 to 8.5 mm
I did finally got the ****** onto the gun but it popped off after 5 shots, so I returned it

in the meantime I purchased for $20 Truglo Globe Sight for Airgun, Green https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001V ... UTF8&psc=1
it fits easily and it so far it works great 1 inch groups at about 28 yards (the farthest extent of my back yard here in New York).

Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]