View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from [email protected]. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 HW 110 in 177 cal action not sitting right in stock 
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 0 time
Unread post HW 110 in 177 cal action not sitting right in stock
HI All i have just bought a HW 110 in 177 cal second hand , the accuricy is brilliant and it melts into me ,i took the action out the stock to oil it, but when i put the action back in the stock i noticed it rocks a bit when you start tighteing it down , as anyone else noticed this ?, also when you look threw the scopes and pull the trigger to firer it, it very slightly jump i think its called muzzle flip , anyway it wil be greate to here from someone about this thanks bob.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:17 pm
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 3 time
Unread post Re: HW 110 in 177 cal
hi bob,

I've not taken mine out of it's stock because it's still under warranty and don't want to void it.(just in case)

I have to say I've not experienced any of the things you've mentioned but the next time I fire it I'll have a closer look to see if it jumps, the only thing I have noticed is if you push down at the back of the action it does move a bit, it's the same for my sons 110 as well.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:41 am
NeuWOCer

sherlock wrote:
hi bob,

I've not taken mine out of it's stock because it's still under warranty and don't want to void it.(just in case)

I have to say I've not experienced any of the things you've mentioned but the next time I fire it I'll have a closer look to see if it jumps, the only thing I have noticed is if you push down at the back of the action it does move a bit, it's the same for my sons 110 as well.

HI, Thanks for your fast reply and your HW110 must be the same as mine as mine does exacly the same , i have a good idea what it is but just wonded if all that batch was like that . ATVB Bob.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 am
NeuWOCer

Unread post Re: HW 110 in 177 cal action not sitting right in stock
Well i am shocked this is a Weihrauch forum 83 peopel looked and only 1 man commeted i thoughts someone would of had an idea about the new HW110, thank border.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:20 am
UberWOCer

Have thanks: 23 time
border wrote:
i have a good idea what it is but ATVB Bob.
:scratch: :scratch:

Maybe if you posted it in the PCP Section Buddy might help !

HW 90 .22 ( Now rebuilt and fully sorted )
HW 85 Mk 1 .22 1987
HW 85 Mk 1 .22 1986
HW 80 .22 Vortek kitted
HW 80 Mk1 .22 1983 Wonky Donky Tuned
HW 80 Mk1 .177 1982 Wonky Donky Tuned

Quite a Few More

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]