View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from [email protected]. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 bipod on hw110 
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 3 time
Unread post bipod on hw110
hi guys,

thinking of getting a bipod for my hw110 .177 any advise is appreciated, thinking of a 6"-9" but what make I have no idea.

thanks. :thumbsup:

I have been looking at this one, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zeadio-6-9-Ex ... 1438.l2649

what do you think.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:55 pm
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 4 time
Unread post Re: bipod on hw110
I went for this one.....https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

Would rather have tilt function than case for same money as its going to live in padded bag when not in use.

Recommend you pop into craft shop and get a sheet of sticky backed funky foam for £1. Remove the 2 skinny pads on bipod and cut 2 pieces of funky foam and lay one on top of the other on bipod where you removed pads. Cut out hole for clamp...Much better protection for your stock when mounted.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:31 pm
NeuWOCer

thanks, dm800

yeah that's good and I understand you mean about the tilt, it's the same as I was looking at, is it a good make.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:45 pm
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 4 time
So far so good. At £20 I can't complain. Can't justify a £120 Harris bipod.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:07 am
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 1 time
dm800 wrote:
I went for this one.....https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

Would rather have tilt function than case for same money as its going to live in padded bag when not in use.

Recommend you pop into craft shop and get a sheet of sticky backed funky foam for £1. Remove the 2 skinny pads on bipod and cut 2 pieces of funky foam and lay one on top of the other on bipod where you removed pads. Cut out hole for clamp...Much better protection for your stock when mounted.

Had exactly the same bipod for a few months now ... cant falt it :salut:

(yeh as dm800 said get rid of the skinny pads)

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 am
NeuWOCer

thanks guy's,

that's the one it is then. I'll buy the one without the case also I'll take your advice about the foam pads.

thanks for your help.

ordered one from amazon should be here tomorrow 13/08/17 :thumbup:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]