View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:23 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from thewoc@hotmail.co.uk. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Spring Tuning Kit Question... 
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 0 time
Unread post Spring Tuning Kit Question...
I recently fitted a Woodfield spring tuning kit to my HW80 and it's transformed the rifle. I can't recommend these enough, and if your looking to get more from your rifle, whilst not breaking the bank, this is definitely the way to go!

The recoil is much sharper with no twang, and the consistency is insane - with a 10 shot string having no more than an extreme spread of 4FPS (most shots being either the same as before or +/- 2FPS).

It's currently putting out just under 11FPE, and obviously I want it to stay around this. I've heard about springers 'settling in', where the FPS can increase over the first few hundred shots. I've put about 50 shots through mine so far, and was just wondering if (and how much) the rifle will creep up during my next plinking session?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm
SupremaWOCer

Have thanks: 230 time
Unread post Re: Spring Tuning Kit Question...
It's very difficult to say ... every rifle is unique, but probably around the 11.2 - 11.5 ft/lb mark would be my guess.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 0 time
Unread post Re: Spring Tuning Kit Question...
OK - Thanks.

Seeing as it's so consistent I can't imagine it increasing too rapidly, but I guess I'll just have to chrono a couple shots every outing to make sure.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]