View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:57 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from thewoc@hotmail.co.uk. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 HW98 tuning 
OberWOCer

Have thanks: 9 time
Unread post HW98 tuning
Has anybody put a tune kit in a 98 if so what one did you choose and what was the result ??

Looking to buy a Christmas prezzy.

Don't know yet between :scratch:

HW98

TX200 HC

The new LGV

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:36 pm
UnterWOCer

Have thanks: 2 time
Unread post Re: HW98 tuning
Hi John, I have a 98 and fitted a V Mach kit about a month ago. Twang completely gone and the lock time seems much quicker, a lot less recoil too (the more I shoot it the better its getting). The cocking stroke was pretty good out of the box but the V Mach made it feel even smoother. Hope this helps :)

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:03 pm
InterWOCer

Have thanks: 1 time
Hi bud I just stripped the gun cleaned and relubed it and it is smooth as silk doing 11lbs. And no recoil at all.
Used the white greese.
ALIBABA.

good deals;stevek,johnny97,stevek,kieron,bernard pilkington,kriss,ljw2k X5,uk litehammer,Radicai,Lambertus,Barney8991,1652HCU,Hoke,borninthefifties,IanU.potshot,Philip W,john2,shepp,Dodger21,deanw5262,
nem07,Jonathan87,Ronseal,john bailey,Ferrets Bueller,mad68,SteDan,Philthefluter,blade57,

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:19 pm
OberWOCer

Have thanks: 9 time
I have used the tar grease on the spring and it works, but want that bit extra, maybe another v-glide or somrthing diff.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]