View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:51 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Weihrauch Owners Club

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

When registering, please remember to include your location in your profile so that you gain access to the sales and wanted sections. Failure to do so will mean your posts in those sections will be deleted. Sales and Wanted will not be visible until you reach the minimum post count.

Support mails from this forum come from thewoc@hotmail.co.uk. Make sure your spam filters are not grabbing these mails. If you request support please provide details of your issue. If you just say "I can't log in" then we can't help. We need, forum name, mail ID and a description of the issue you are having. Anything less and you will be ignored.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 HW35L - what's it worth? 
NeuWOCer

Have thanks: 0 time
Unread post HW35L - what's it worth?
I have an HW35L .177 rifle which I bought back in the 1980's which has a walnut stock and sling mounts.but the standard length barrel rather than the longer one found on the HW35E model.

I have had the rifle verified as a HW35L by the Wehrauch factory and as far as I can tell there are very few of this model around(certainly have never seen one for sale).

Can anyone give me any idea of what one of these guns might be worth(it is excellent condition) as would like to sell it?

thanks

Richard

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 am
VunderWOCer

Have thanks: 38 time
Unread post Re: HW35L - what's it worth?
I would suggest putting up a picture of it, as this will help tremendously. I have one of these rifles that I paid £70 for, but it did need restoring. ;)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]